America Flag Day 2023: HD Images, Wishes, Messages, Greetings! Today we are Explaining to you Happy Flag Day USA. It is the USA’s Biggest Celebration Day. These Year, 14th of June the American peoples are Ready to Celebrate America Flag Day. In the United States, Flag Day is celebrated on June 14. It commemorates the adoption of the flag of the United States on June 14, 1777, by the resolution of the Second Continental Congress.
Flag Day, also called National Flag Day, in the United States, a day honoring the national flag Day was observed on June 14. On May 30, 1916, President Woodrow Wilson issued a presidential proclamation establishing a National Flag Day on June 14.
According to the Ozaukee County website, Flag Day was founded by a schoolteacher named Bernard J. Strand, who began celebrating the day with his class at Stony Hill School in Wisconsin. Just Reading the full Content and also Collecting details
What is celebrated on June 14th?
Tuesday, June 14, is Flag Day, commemorating the adoption by Congress. of the red, white, and blue flag with 13 stars on June 14, 1777. President Harry S. Truman designated the day as National Flag Day in 1949.
America Flag Day Quotes 2023
1. “To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, we must have one people, one nation, one flag.”
– Pauline Hanson.
2. “If you want a symbolic gesture, don’t burn the flag; wash it.”
– Norman Thomas.
3. “A thoughtful mind, when it sees a nation’s flag, sees not the flag, but the nation itself.”
– Henry Ward Beecher.
4. “Flags are bits of colored cloth that governments use first to shrink-wrap people’s minds and then as ceremonial shrouds to bury the dead.”
– Arundhati Roy.
5. “Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but in striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong.”
– James Bryce.
6. “Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.”
– Adlai Stevenson.
7. “When we honor our flag, we honor what we stand for as a Nation — freedom, equality, justice, and hope.”
– Ronald Reagan.
8. “Our flag is not just one of many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity.”
– Adrian Cronauer.
9. “I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it’s marked by the blood of those who died defending it.”
– John Thune.
10. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.”
– Elmer Davis.
11. “It is the flag just as much of the man who was naturalized yesterday as of the men whose people have been here many generations.”
– Henry Cabot Lodge.
12. “Oh! say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O’er the land of the free and the home of the brave.”
– Francis Scott Key, ‘The Star-Spangled Banner.’
13. “It is not always the same thing to be a good man and a good citizen.”
14. “We identify the flag with almost everything we hold dear on earth, peace, security, liberty, our family, our friends, our home.”
– Calvin Coolidge.
15. “Every glory that we associate with it is the result of duty done.”
— Calvin Coolidge.
16. “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.”
– Mark Twain.
17. “We take the stars from heaven, the red from our mother country, separating it by white stripes, thus showing that we have separated from her, and the white stripes shall go down to posterity, representing our liberty.”
– George Washington.
18. “A man may climb Everest for himself, but at the summit he plants his country’s flag.”
– Margaret Thatcher.
19. “Liberty has never come from the government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of the government. The history of government is a history of resistance. The history of liberty is the history of the limitation of government, not the increase of it.”
– Woodrow Wilson.
20. “This flag which we honor and under which we serve is the emblem of our unity, our power, our thought and purpose as a nation.”
– Woodrow Wilson.