Happy Buddha Purnima 2022: Wishes, Messages, Images, Greetings, Significance! Today we are also Ready to share with you about Buddha Purnima 2022. It is the most popular Celebration day in the World. Buddha Purnima is an Asian festival celebrated according to the traditional Hindu calendar and Buddhist calendar. This year, Buddha Purnima will be celebrated on May 16. Buddha Purnima Tithi Timings. The Purnima Tithi will remain in effect from 12:45 PM.
According to Wikipedia, Buddha’s Birthday is a Buddhist festival that is celebrated in most of East Asia and South Asia commemorating the birth of the Prince Siddhartha Gautama, later the Gautama Buddha, who was the founder of Buddhism. According to Buddhist tradition, Gautama Buddha was born c in Lumbini, Nepal.
Here we are Provide the best Happy Buddha Purnima 2022 Wishes, Messages, Images, Greetings, Significance and more. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect all information
Why do we celebrate Buddha Purnima?
Vesak (Buddha Purnima, Buddha Jayanti) is a Buddhist festival that marks Gautama Buddha’s birth, enlightenment and death. It falls on the day of the Full Moon in April or May and it is a gazetted holiday in India.
Buddha Purnima 2022: Quotes of Gautama Buddha
1. “Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
2. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
3. “You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.”
4. “The trouble is, you think you have time.”
5. “If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”
6. “Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.”
7. “Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.”
8. “Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much as your own unguarded thoughts.”
9. “Train your mind to see something good in everything.”
10. “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
11. “No matter how hard the past, you can always begin.”
12. “With our thoughts, we make the world.”
13. “You only lose what you cling to.”
14. “Rule your mind or it will rule you.”
15. “The root of suffering is attachment.”
16. “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you.”
17. “Learn this from water: loud splashes the brook but the oceans depth are calm.”
18. “Avoid evil deeds as a man who loves life avoids poison.”
19. “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.”
20. “Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.”
21. “Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.”
22. “Nothing is permanent.”
23. “Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again and you will be filled with joy.”
24. “True love is born from understanding.”
25. “No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.”
Buddha Purnima 2022: Wishes and Messages
1. May the year be full of love, light, peace, and harmony! Happy Buddha Purnima!
2. Heartiest greetings on this pious occasion!
3. What you think, you become. What you feel, you attract. What you imagine, you create. Happy Buddha Purnima!
4. Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well. Happy Buddha Purnima!
5. If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved worrying will do you no good. Happy Buddha Purnima!
6. On Buddha Purnima, may the divine grace of Lord Buddha always be with you. Happy Buddha Jayanti!
7. Warm wishes to you on this auspicious day of Buddha Purnima!
8. On Buddha Purnima, here’s wishing you peace, happiness, good health and prosperity.
9. May Lord Buddha enlighten you on the path of love, peace and truth. Happy Buddha Purnima!
10. May Lord Buddha remove the obstacles in our lives. Happy Buddha Purnima to you and your loved ones.
11. May the year be full of fruitful investments and good rewards! Happy Buddha Purnima!
12. Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace. Happy Buddha Purnima!
13. Those who have failed to work toward the truth have missed the purpose of living. Happy Buddha Purnima!
14. If you truly loved yourself, you could never hurt another. Happy Buddha Purnima!
15. May the Lord bless us all with good health!