Happy Holi 2022 in India: Wishes, Quotes, Greeting, Images, Pic! Let’s see about the Holi 2022. Holi is the Biggest festival in India. All the Indian and most Hindu Peoples are Ready to Celebrate Happy Holi. We know that Holi is the most religion Festival for Hindu. So, Check the Holi History and Significance of festival. Dear Friend, Happy Holi is Celebrate with the Great zeal and pomp in India. Holi falls in the Hindu calendar month of Phalguna. A day before Holi people celebrates Choti Holi which is also known as Holika Dahan.
These time, Holi will be observed on March 18, 2022. Holi is also known as the festival of colors. We are also Read the Wikipedia Content. According to Wikipedia, Holi is a popular ancient Hindu festival, also known as the “Festival of Love”, the “Festival of Colours” and the “Festival of Spring”. The festival celebrates the eternal and divine love of Radha Krishna.
Holi 2022: Time
Purnima tithi begins at 01:29 PM on March 17, 2022
Purnima tithi ends at 12:47 PM on March 18, 2022
Holi 2022: History
Celebrated with much enthusiasm, the festival of Holi is marked as a national holiday in India and Nepal with other regional holidays.
It is believed that the origin of Holi is done before the birth of Christ. Legend says that Lord Vishnu had assassinated the younger brother of Hiranyakashipy also known as the demon lord. Hiranyakashyap wanted to be immortal.
Hiranyakashyap wanted that everyone should worship him. However, Hiranyakashyap’s son Prahlad worshipped Lord Vishnu. Seeing Prahlad worshiping Lord Vishnu got Hiranyakashyap offended.
Happy Holi Wishes 2022, Holi Messages for Family
1). Sending you warm Holi greetings to the most fantastic family. Let us make this festival a very special one. Happy Holi.
2). Let this Holi bond our family with colors of love, happiness, and affection. Happy Holi
3). Let us celebrate this colors of festival with the spirit of togetherness, family bonding and love. Happy Holi to all.
4). The fun of Holi multiplies when celebrations of this festive occasion involve the best of the hearts… Warm wishes on Holi to the superb family who means the world to me…. I wish we make this Holi the most wonderful one with our bond of love and affection… Happy Holi.
5). Dear all, may God bless us with a vibrant and colorful life infused with happiness, love and peace. May our bond of love strengthen every year. Wishing you a wonderful Happy Holi.
6). I pray to God to fill your life with splash of vivid colors of prosperity, joy, happiness and love. Let us have an exciting and energetic Holi. Warm wishes on Holi to you all. Love you all.
7). This Holi, let us celebrate the colors of our bonding and pray to God to shower his blessings on our family. Let us make this festival of colors all the more fun. Happy Holi 2022 to you all.
8). A pinch of green for prosperity, a pinch of red for positive energy, a pinch of blue for calmness. I send this platter of colors to wish you a colorful and joyful Happy Holi. Love you all.
9). Dipped in colors of happiness, love and trust, here comes the beautiful festival of colors that will brighten our lives. Wishing you all a wonderful, beautiful, colorful Happy Holi. God bless us all.
10). Auspicious red for energy, sun-kissed yellow, forever prosper green are the colors that I splash on you this Holi. I pray for your success and happiness. Best Holi wishes to you all.
11). Holi is the time to celebrate togetherness…. Holi is the time to express your love and affection…. Holi is the time to forget all the differences and just be yourself…. With lots of love, wishing happy Holi to the most wonderful family…. let us make it the most special one!!!
12). Festival of colors is incomplete for me if I don’t celebrate this day with the lovely family I have…. Sending warm wishes to everyone on this colorful occasion…. Let us make it another wonderful Holi with our craziness and pranks…. Happy Holi to you all!!!
13). Holi is more fun when you have the right people to celebrate it with and there is surely no one better than our gang…. Wishing a playful, cheerful, crazy and maddening Happy Holi to the most amazing family….. Let us come together to make it a memorable one!!
Happy Holi Wishes to Family Members
“Happy Holi to my loving family. Let us enjoy this festival with some bhag and gunjia to make a fabulous day together.”
“Holi is the time to indulge into sweets and feasts and have celebrations with the people you love. Happy Holi to my dearest family.”
“Wishing a very Happy Holi to all the family members. This day is dedicated to you all, for you are the colours that complete me and my life.”
101 Happy Holi Wishes
1. Hoping your Holi is full of friendship and joy.
2. Thinking of you on Holi! Have a blessed day.
3. Holi is a day to make amends and honor friendships. I treasure your presence in my life today and always!
4. You make my life vibrant with love—happy Holi!
5. Wishing you a year of light and plenty. Have a playful Holi!
6. I hope your blessings this year are as numerous as the colors of Holi!
7. May your Holi be jubilant and full of love.
8. Although we may be far apart this year, you’re in my heart on Holi and always.
9. Have a joyous Holi! Wishing you and your family light and love this Holi.
10. Holi celebrates friendship so it’s the perfect festival for us! I can’t wait to cover you in colors.
12. May your Holi bring warmth and the renewal of Spring with the turning of the year!
13. Joyous Holi! I hope you have many gujiya and get to celebrate with all your loved ones.
14. You are like family to me. Cherishing you on Holi!
15. Wishing you much laughter and fun this Holi.
16. Can’t wait to shower you in love like all the colors of the rainbow on Holi!
17. Holi is an important day for repairing relationships. Can we set aside our quarrel and celebrate together?
18. Blessed Holi to you and your family! I hope your wishes all come true.
19. Wishing you a year full of light, laughter, and the playful spirit of Holi!
20. Have a wonderful Holi full of color!