Happy Mean Girls Day 2023: Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Images & Pic! Today we are very happy to Celebrate Mean Girls Day. It is the Biggest Celebration day in the United States. A large number of USA People are also Ready to Celebrate Mean Girls Day. This year, on 3rd October 2023 USA People are also Celebrating Mean Girls Day. This unofficial holiday is inspired by the 2004 movie “Mean Girls” with Lindsay Lohan. What may appear to be a minor moment on first viewing has become one of the film’s most iconic quotations.
The point where 3 October has become unofficially known around the world as “Mean Girls Day”. October 3 is recognized as Mean Girls Day every year, due to this famous scene: “On October 3rd, he asked me what day it was.” Cady recalls.
Are you Ready to Collect about Happy Mean Girls Day 2023? Don’t worry. It’s the Right Content for you to also Collect about Happy Mean Girls Day Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Images, and more. Just Reading the full Content and also Collecting details
When is Mean Girls Day 2023?
Mean Girl’s Day is on October 3 every year. Why October 3? Because of the immortal scene in which Aaron asks Cady what day it is. She answers ‘October 3rd’ and thus, October 3 and will always be Mean Girls Day.
How to Celebrate Mean Girl’s Day
1. Wear Pink
Mean Girls Day may not be falling on a Wednesday this year, but there is no better way to pay tribute to Mean Girls than wearing pink. It is Regina George’s favorite color after all.
2. Buy Something Vintage
As Lea Edwards (Alisha Morrison) walked through the high school corridor, Regina stopped her in her tracks to ‘compliment’ her skirt. “I love your skirt. Where did you get it?”
“It was my mom’s in the ’80s” Lea replied “Vintage, so adorable” Regina replied before insulting the skirt.
Who could forget the cute tartan skirt Regina George described as the “ugliest effin skirt” she had ever seen?
Ignore what Regina said and channel your inner Lea Edwards by visiting a vintage store. You never know what you might find.
3. Enjoy Happy Hour
Serve up some June George (Amy Poehler)-inspired cocktails to celebrate Mean Girls Day. Remember, Happy Hour runs from 4 p.m. to 7
50 Mean Girls Quotes 2023
1. “That was so fetched.” – Gretchen Wieners
2. “On Wednesdays we wear pink.” – Karen Smith
3. “That’s why her hair is so big. It’s full of secrets.” – Damian
4. “If you’re from Africa, why are you white?” – Karen Smith
“Oh my god Karen, you can’t just ask people why they’re white.” – Gretchen Wieners
5. “But you’re, like, really pretty. So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?” — Regina George
6. I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom!” — Mrs. George
7. “Irregardless, ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism.” –Gretchen Wieners
8. “Raise your hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina George.” – Ms. Norbury
9. “I don’t think my father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel, would be too pleased to hear about this.” – Gretchen Wieners
10. “It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well, they can tell when it’s raining.” – Karen Smith
11. “I wish we could all get along as we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.” – Girl Who Doesn’t Go to the School
12. “She doesn’t even go here!” — Damian
13. “You wanna do something fun? You wanna go to Taco Bell?” — Karen Smith
“I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!” – Regina George
14. “I will keep you here all night.” – Principal Duvall
“We can’t keep them past four.” – Secretary
“I will keep you here ’til four.” – Principal Duvall
19. “Grool. I meant to say cool but then I started to say great.” — Cady Heron
20. “Don’t have sex. Because you will get pregnant, and die. Don’t have sex in the missionary position, don’t have sex standing up, just…don’t do it. Promise?” — Coach Carr
21. “One time she punched me in the face. It was awesome.” – Bethany Byrd
22. “You can’t sit with us!’ — Gretchen Wieners
23. “Gretchen, stop trying to make *fetch* happen. It’s not going to happen!” — Regina George
24. “Damn. I’d rather see you out there shakin’ that thang.” — Kevin G.
25. “Boo, you whore.” — Regina George
26. “It’s not my fault I have a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!” — Bethany Byrd
27. “In the real world, Halloween is when kids dress up and beg for candy. But in girl world, Halloween is the one time of year a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girl can say anything about it.” — Cady Heron
28. “Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Noble. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now.” — Karen Smith
29. “So, you’ve actually never been to a real school before? Shut up! Shut up!” — Regina George
“I didn’t say anything.” — Cady Heron
30. “You smell like a baby prostitute.” — Janis Ian