Happy Valentine’s Day History and Facts! Thanks for coming to our website that we are Explain with you about Happy Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day is the Biggest and most powerful Celebration Day in the World. All the Country Peoples are Ready to Celebrate Happy Valentine’s Day. Every Year, 7th to 14th February the peoples are Ready to Celebrate Valentine’s Day. It is a festival of romantic love and many people give cards, letters, flowers or presents to their spouse.
Valentine’s Day, also known as Saint Valentine’s Day on the western side, is celebrated annually on February 14. The ancient Romans may also be responsible for the name of our modern day of love. Emperor Claudius II executed two men. According to Wikipedia, Valentine’s Day, also called Saint Valentine’s Day or the Feast of Saint Valentine, is celebrated annually on February 14.
Are you Want to Celebrate Happy Valentine’s Day 2022? Don’t Worry. Here this Content we are successfully share with you about Happy Valentine’s Day 2022 History and Facts, Messages, Images, Pic, Quotes. Just Reading the full Content and Collect details
Why do we celebrate Valentine Day?
What is Valentine’s Day? St Valentine’s Day is an annual festival to celebrate romantic love, friendship and admiration. Every year on 14 February people celebrate this day by sending messages of love and affection to partners, family and friends.
200 Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes
1. “My heart to you is given, oh do give yours to me; We’ll lock them up together, and throw away the key.”— Frederick Saunders
2. “Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January.” – Jim Gaffigan
3. “This fire that we call Loving is too strong for human minds. But just right for human souls.” — Aberjhani
4. “There are never enough I Love You’s.” — Lenny Bruce
5. “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
6. “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” — Helen Keller
7. “Love is the beauty of the soul.” — Saint Augustine
8. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” – Lao Tzu
9. “Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.” – Vincent van Gogh
10. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
11. “Love is being stupid together.” – Paul Valery
12. “You’re my forever Valentine.” — Unknown
13. “We loved with a love that was more than love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
14. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” — H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
15. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” — Victor Hugo
51. “Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” — Unknown
52. “Your flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.” — Trent Shelton
53. “Together forever.” — Anonymous
54. “Life is better when I have you by my side.” — Unknown
55. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” — Princess Diana
56. “You are my Valentine because you bring love to my life each and every day. I love you more each and every day, in every way.” — Kate Summers
57. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscot
58. “What I feel for you seems less of earth and more of a cloudless heaven.” — Victor Hugo
59. “You bring the chocolates, and I will bring the candles. Let’s stay in tonight and make some magic happen.” — Unknown
Valentine’s Day Wishes and Messages for V-Day Cards
151. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone — we find it with another.” — Thomas Merton, Love and Living
152. “When you love someone, you love the whole person just as he or she is, and not as you would like them to be.” — Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina
153. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, only with what you are expecting to give — which is everything.” — Katharine Hepburn
154. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.” — A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
155. “To me, you are perfect.” — Mark, Love Actually
156. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
157. “You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” — e.e. cummings
158. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
159. “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” – Rumi
160. “The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was important to them: there ought to be as many for love.” – Margaret Atwood, Surfacing