Juneteenth wishes 2022! Happy Juneteenth People are celebrating 19th June 2022. It is the most popular Festival in the United States. All the United States people are successfully Celebrating Happy Juneteenth. Juneteenth is as known as Freedom Day. The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colors and to accept them is the best thing to do. It is an American holiday.
Juneteenth 2022 in the United States of America will be observed on Tuesday, 19th of June. It is on this day that the announcement of the abolition of slavery was made in the U.S. state of Texas. On this occasion of extreme importance, people send inspirational Juneteenth messages and warm wishes to their family and friends.
We bring to you a collection of the best of thoughtful Happy Juneteenth 2022. Just Read the full Content and also Collect your Best Juneteenth wishes.
Is it OK to say Happy Juneteenth?
The easiest way to wish someone a Happy Juneteenth is by messaging them and wishing them a fulfilled day. Similar to Black History Month, and other important anniversaries to Black Americans, it is important to acknowledge it as an American holiday, even if you do not celebrate it.
Juneteenth Wishes Quotes & Sayings
1. Everything will change. The only question is growing up or decaying. – Nikki Giovanni
2. Where annual elections end where slavery begins. – John Quincy Adams
3. We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right. – Aretha Franklin
4. My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. – Desmond Tutu
5. Struggle is a never-ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation. – Coretta Scott King
6. Go to work! Go to work in the morn of a new creation… until you have… reached the height of self-progress, and from that pinnacle bestow upon the world civilization of your own. – Marcus Garvey
7. I swear to the Lord I still can’t see why democracy means everybody but me. – Langston Hughes
8. You can’t separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom. – Malcolm X
9. I prayed for freedom for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs. – Frederick Douglass
10. We need, in every community, a group of angelic troublemakers. – Bayard Rustin
11. Won’t it be wonderful when Black history and Native American history and Jewish history and all of U.S. history is taught from one book. Just U.S. history. – Maya Angelou
12. We are not ready to fight because we love fighting. We are ready to fight because we are worth fighting for. – Zoé Samudzi
13. If you know whence you came, there is really no limit to where you can go. – James Baldwin
14. Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally. – Abraham Lincoln.
15. There are still many causes worth sacrificing for, so much history yet to be made. – Michelle Obama
16. Do not be silent; there is no limit to the power that may be released through you. – Howard Thurman
17. God’s time (Emancipation) is always near. He set the North Star in the heavens; He gave me the strength in my limbs; He meant I should be free. – Harriet Tubman
Happy Juneteenth Messages -Juneteenth Wishes 2022
1). Achievements and accomplishments don’t have a colour….. They just depend upon the talent, hard work and dedication of a person….. Sending you best wishes on Juneteenth Day and wishing you freedom from slavery!!!!
2). God made us all equal….. But humans created differences which have been the cause of many problems….. Celebrations of Juneteenth are a reminder of victory of equality over slavery….. Wishing you a very Happy Freedom Day.
3). The best and the only way to fight racism is with solidarity….. Let us put an end to all the discrimination by standing tall against the differences created by weak minds…. A very Happy Juneteenth to you.
4). When you will open your eyes, you will see the colours but when you will open your mind, you will see all the colours disappear….. Let’s celebrate Juneteenth Independence Day by letting all the colours disappear and just hearts remain.
5). The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colours and to accept them is the best thing to do….. Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Freedom Day…. Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!
6). Racism is like a diseases….. a mental disease…. Which is a mental pigmentation…. Killing it is the best solution to this issue….. Let’s fight this social issue and make a happy world…. Best wishes to you and your loved ones on Juneteenth.
7). There is just one place where separating colours is the logical thing and that is laundry, let’s not do that with people…. Just love them all….. Sending the best of my wishes on Juneteenth to you my dear.
8). There will only be growth and prosperity, happiness and joy if we will world with colours but with their awesomeness and then there will be no difference….. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Juneteenth Day.
9). Freedom day is about setting our minds free from thoughts and things that hold us back from becoming successful in life….. Let us embrace the difference in colours of our skins and celebrate our differences with respect and happiness…. Happy Juneteenth to you.
Thanks for staying with us. If you want any Help with Juneteenth wishes 2022, just Comment here? We provide more Details about Juneteenth.