Memorial Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images! Today we are very happy to Celebrate Memorial Day. It is the biggest Celebration day in the United States. A large number of people are also Ready to Celebrate Memorial Day 2023. Every Year, 29th May the USA peoples also Celebrate Memorial Day. Memorial Day was not founded in joy with the promise of bringing glee each year. It was established as a way for the country to set aside time to honor the troops who had given their lives in service to America.
According to Wikipedia, Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for mourning the U.S. military personnel who have died while serving in the United States armed forces. It is observed on the last Monday of May. It was formerly observed on May 30 from 1868 to 1970.
Are you Ready to Celebrate Memorial Day 2023? Don’t worry. Here is the Content we are sharing with you about Memorial Day Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, and Images. Just Reading the full Content & also Collect Details
What is the proper thing to say on Memorial Day?
On Memorial Day, let us remember all those who gave away their comforts and lives so that we can enjoy 365 days of our lives with our families. Wishing you a Happy Memorial Day. 18.
Memorial Day 2023 Quotes
1. “I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.” — Nathan Hale
2. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” — Christopher Reeve
3. “To be heroic is to be courageous enough to die for something.” — Criss Jami
4. “Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.” — Winston Churchill
5. “Don’t forget who your heroes are, what they mean to you, and why they mean that to you.” — Gale Harold
6. “A hero is someone who has given his or her life to something bigger than oneself.” — Joseph Campbell
7. “Real heroes are men who fall and fail and are flawed, but win out in the end because they’ve stayed true to their ideals and beliefs and commitments.” — Kevin Costner
8. “Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero to me.” — Mr. Rogers
9. “One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.” — Antonio Porchia
10. “My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country.” — John F. Kennedy
11. “And if words cannot repay the debt we owe these men, surely with our actions we must strive to keep faith with them and with the vision that led them to battle and to final sacrifice.” — Ronald Reagan
12. “Ceremonies are important. But our gratitude has to be more than visits to the troops, and once-a-year Memorial Day ceremonies. We honor the dead best by treating the living well.” — Jennifer M. Granholm
13. “Without memory, there is no culture. Without memory, there would be no civilization, no society, no future.” — Elie Wiesel
14. “May we never forget freedom isn’t free.”
15. “The brave die never, though they sleep in the dust, their courage nerves a thousand living men.” — Minot J. Savage
16. “The veterans of our military services have put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we enjoy. They have dedicated their lives to their country and deserve to be recognized for their commitment.” — Judd Gregg
17. “Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of a readiness to die.” — G.K. Chesterton
18. “This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
19. “Never throughout history has a man who lived a life of ease left a name worth remembering.” — Theodore Roosevelt
20. “Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys; look upon them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death.” — Sun Tzu
Memorial Day Wishes 2023
1). Let us take inspiration from the brave soldiers to become good citizens of our nation….. Greetings on the occasion of Memorial Day!!!
2). Today is the day to thank all those who brightened our lives with happiness and freedom. Let us bow our heads and remember the sacrifices of the soldiers. Happy Memorial Day.
3). It demands high spirit to sacrifice your life for your country and to leave your children free. Let us spare few minutes to remember and thank such wonderful souls. Happy Memorial Day to you.
4). Let us thank all the servicemen and women who are no longer with us for protecting our country by giving away your lives. Happy Memorial Day to you and your family.
5). On this occasion of Memorial Day, let us thank to every person who has served and protected the country and brought happiness to our lives. Wishing you a warm Happy Memorial Day.
6). Nothing means anything till the time you don’t have freedom to think, freedom to speak and freedom to act. Let us thank all those who brought freedom to our lives. Happy Memorial Day.
7). Today let us thank all the Veterans, fallen Heroes of America who gave away their lives to serve the nation. Wishing you and your family a warm and Happy Memorial Day 2023.