Rublev vs Tiafoe Live Streaming! It is a very important Match for these Players. A large number of people are waiting for when to start this Rublev vs Tiafoe Match. Here we are Providing the Rublev vs Tiafoe full match details. Dear Friend, World No. 11 Andrey Rublev takes on home favorite Frances Tiafoe in the quarter-finals of the 2022 US Open on Wednesday.
Rublev defeated Laszlo Djere, Kwon Soon-woo, and Denis Shapovalov to reach the fourth round, where he faced Cameron Norrie. Both players held their serve for most of the opening set. The Russian grabbed a decisive break in the ninth game, after which he served out to win the set.
In the second set, Rublev secured the first break of serve to take a 3-1 lead. Norrie tried her best but was unable to come back from this deficit as the 24-year-old took another set to further extend her lead. Are you searching Rublev vs Tiafoe match Details? Don’t worry. In this Content, we are providing the Rublev vs Tiafoe USA Time, Uk time, and more. Just Reading the full content and also Collecting details
Who will win Rublev vs. Tiafoe?
Based on trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday’s Rublev-Tiafoe men’s singles match 10,000 times.
Dimers’ leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Tiafoe a 54% chance of beating Rublev in the US Open Men’s Singles 2022.
Rublev vs. Tiafoe 2022 Match Preview
The US Open Men’s Singles 2022 match between Andrey Rublev and Frances Tiafoe is scheduled to begin on Wednesday at 12:00 PM ET.
Who: Andrey Rublev vs. Frances Tiafoe
Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
Approx. Time: 12:00PM ET / 9:00AM PT
Tournament: US Open Men’s Singles 2022
Rublev vs. Tiafoe 2022 Match Details
Fixture: (9) Andrey Rublev vs (22) Frances Tiafoe.
Date: September 7, 2022.
Tournament: US Open 2022.
Venue: New York, United States.
Category: Grand Slam.
Prize money: $60,102,000.
Live telecast: USA – ESPN & ESPN2 | Canada – TSN | UK – Amazon Prime Video | India – Sony Liv, Sony Ten & Sony Six.
Andrey Rublev vs. Frances Tiafoe: Matchup Info
Tournament: US Open
Date: Wednesday, September 7
Court Surface: Hard
Deposit $10, GET $200 INSTANTLY: Get action on this tournament! Place your legal sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. Exclusive USA TODAY Network offers: Deposit $10 and get $200 in betting credit instantly. 21+, terms and conditions apply.
Rublev vs. Tiafoe Matchup Performance & Stats
- Rublev has won two tournaments on hard courts this year with a match record of 26-7.
- Rublev has an 84.2% winning percentage in service games when playing on hard courts, and a 26.8% winning percentage in return games (358 of 425 service games, and 116 of 433 return games).
- On hard courts this year, Rublev ranks 73rd in breakpoint winning percentage (39.8%) after going 106-for-266.
- Rublev was eliminated in the round of 16 of his last tournament (the Western & Southern Open) 7-6, 2-6, 5-7 by No. 13-ranked Taylor Fritz on August 18.
- Tiafoe has gone 14-9 through 10 tournaments on hard courts this year.
- On hard courts, Tiafoe has won 80.7% of his service games and 21.8% of his return games.
- Tiafoe has converted 37.0% of his break-point opportunities on hard courts (61 of 165).
- In the Western & Southern Open, Tiafoe’s last tournament, he went head to head with No. 52-ranked Sebastian Korda in the round of 32 on August 17 and lost 6-4, 1-6, 4-6.
Finally, we hope that you have successfully Understood Rublev vs Tiafoe Details. Do you have any questions about Rublev vs Tiafoe, just comment here? We solve your problem as soon as. Thanks for staying with us.