Women’s Equality Day 2021: image, Pic, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings! Welcome to our website that we share with you about Women’s Equality Day 2021. It is the Biggest Celebration Day in the United States and more Countries. A large number of people are successfully Celebrate Women’s Equality Day 2021. Every Year, on August 26 people are successfully Celebrate Women’s Equality Day. Women’s Equality Day commemorates the signing of the Nineteenth Amendment, which granted women in the U.S.
According to Wikipedia, Women’s Equality Day is celebrated in the United States on August 26 to commemorate the 1920 adoption of the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, which prohibits the states and the federal government from denying the right to vote to citizens of the United States on the basis of sex.
Are you want to Celebrate Women’s Equality Day 2021? Don’t Worry. Here this content we are successfully Share Women’s Equality Day 2021 image, Pic, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings. Just Reading the full Content and Collect Details
Why do we celebrate women’s Equality Day?
Women’s Equality Day: The day is observed in the US to commemorate American women getting the constitutional right to vote. The Nineteenth Amendment to the US Constitution prohibits denying citizens the right to vote on the basis of gender. The Nineteenth Amendment to US Constitution was adopted in 1920.
Women’s Equality Day 2021: Quotes
1. “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.” – B. R. Ambedkar
2. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” – Alice Walker
3. “Feminism is not about making women stronger. Women are already strong. It is about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – GD Anderson
4. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” – Anne Sweeny
5. “I am not free while any woman is unfree, even when her shackles any very different from my own.” – Audre Lorde
6. “Human rights are women’s rights, and women’s rights are human rights.” – Hillary Clinton
7. “It is time that we all see gender as a spectrum instead of two sets of opposing ideals.” – Emma Watson
8. “When girls are educated, their countries become stronger and more prosperous.” – Michelle Obama
9. “Change happens through understanding, and one of my biggest hopes is that our next generation of kids will grow up in a world with more compassion.” – Jazz Jennings
10. “Freedom cannot be achieved unless women have been emancipated from all kinds of oppression.”- Nelson Mandela
11. “I raise up my voice, not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard… We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back.” – Malala Yousafzai
12. “There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.” – Rihanna
13. “If women are expected to do the same work as men, we must teach them the same things.” – Plato, The Republic
14. “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” – Madeleine Albright
15. “I want every girl to know that her voice can change the world.” – Malala Fund
Women’s Equality Day 2021: History and Significance
1. If you limit a woman, then you are not a human. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
2. Rise above the norms of society and educate those who still think that women are inferior to men. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
3. Only a woman can understand another woman. Let the sisterhood blossom, Ladies! Happy Women’s Equality Day!
4. If you can fly up to the sky, I can go even high. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
5. We can get what we want, we don’t need anybody’s grant. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
6. A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress, and grows stronger with prayers & hope. You are one of them. Wishing you a very Happy Women’s Equality Day!
7. A woman can be anything she wants as long as she decides to never fear anyone. Happy Women’s Equality Day to all the strong women out there.
8. An equal world is an enabled world. Wishing you a very Happy Women’s Equality Day!
9. We need to live in a culture that values and respects and looks up to and idolizes women as much as men. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
10. There is no limit to what we, as women can accomplish. Happy Women’s Equality Day!
11. The best protection any woman can have is courage. Wishing you a very Happy Women’s Equality Day!
12. All women are like the Full Circle: They have the power to create, Nurture, and Transform! Happy Women’s Equality Day!
13. It is not easy being a woman. You have to keep fighting for your rights. You have to tell the world that you are no less. Warm wishes on Women’s Equality Day!
14. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. Warm wishes on Women’s Equality Day!
15. I am grateful to be a woman. I must have done something great in another life. Happy Women’s Equality Day!