World Population Day 2022: Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images! Today we are discussing with you about
World Population Day. It is the Biggest Celebration Day in the World. All of the World’s Country peoples are also Ready to Celebrate World Population Day. These Year, on July 11, the people are celebrating World Population Day. World Population Day on July 11 is a holiday that’s dedicated to focusing on the importance of population issues.
According to Wikipedia, World Population Day is an annual event, observed on July 11 every year, which seeks to raise awareness of global population issues. The event was established by the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Programme in 1989.
Are you want to Celebrate World Population Day 2022? Don’t Worry. Here you can get all information about World Population Day 2022 Wishes, Messages, Greetings, Images, and more. Just Reading the full Content and also Collecting details
What is the theme for World Population Day 2022?
The theme for this year is “A world of 8 billion: Towards a resilient future for all – Harnessing opportunities and ensuring rights and choices for all”. As the theme suggests, there are 8 billion people living today but not all of them have equal rights and opportunities
World Population Day Messages 2022
1). Celebrations of World Population are incomplete without understanding the importance of educating each person on the planet to tell him the need for controlling the population for a better tomorrow….. Warm wishes to you on World Population Day 2022.
2). We celebrate 11th July as World Population Day to get the attention of each and every person on one of the most serious issues that are affecting the lives of each and every person on the planet…. Let’s save Earth by controlling the population.
3). The happiness and prosperity of our future generation depend on how smartly we can control the growth of the population so that our coming generations are able to enjoy the resources that mankind has been blessed with…. Best wishes on World Population Day.
4). World is like a big family and the onus of saving it from the growing population lies on each one of us….. On the occasion of World Population Day, let us come together and fight against one of the biggest causes affecting us.
5). Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy…. It is time to act and act strongly to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.
6). It is the responsibility of each and every one of us to work towards controlling the population to make the world a better place to live for our children and our grandchildren.
7). Closing our eyes to the problem of the population will not eradicate it…. It is time and we must act now to secure our present and our future.
8). On the occasion of World Population Day, let us make a promise to ourselves to be more responsible towards the increasing population.
9). We have been gifted with a beautiful world and the onus to protect it and pass it on to the coming generations lies on our shoulders…. So let us control the rising population to make it a better place to live.
10). Rapid population growth is a sign of our ignorance and carelessness towards our coming generations. Let us be more responsible on the occasion of World Population Day.
11). Let us celebrate World Population Day by promising ourselves to be more responsible for the alarming rate of a growing population. Let us work to make this planet a better place.
12). If a check on the population is missing, it becomes an alarming situation as then it begins to grow with geometric progression. On World Population Day, let us aim to be more aware.
13). On World Population Day, we all must focus on striking a balance between the population and resources in order to establish harmony and peace in the world.
14). Today, on the occasion of World Population Day, we must understand the need of stabilizing the population in order to live a healthy and harmonious life with lesser problems and more peace.
World Population Day 2022: Quotes
1.” Yet food is something that is taken for granted by most world leaders despite the fact that more than half of the population of the world is hungry. ” – Norman Borlaug
2. “By improving health, empowering women, population growth comes down.” – Bill Gates
3. “Our human population continues to expand at such a scary rate – it’s unbelievable.” – Bindi Irwin
4. “We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the Global Population. The Plant can not support many more people.” – Unknown
5. “The power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man.” – Thomas Malthus
6. “Population growth and development place additional stress on the Nation’s water infrastructure and its ability to sustain hard-won water quality gains.” – Jerry Costello
7. “Population growth is not respecting water-management district boundaries.” – Colleen Castille
8. “Population growth is the primary source of environmental damage.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
9. “When the family is small, whatever little they have they are able to share. There is peace.” – Philip Njuguna
10. “Times are gone when we could relax and take it easy. It is time to act and act strongly to control the growth of the population to help our coming generations.” – Unknown
11. “Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
12. “To save the world, to protect tomorrow, we have to control the population today.” – Unknown
13. “Rapid population growth and technological innovation, combined with our lack of understanding about how the natural systems of which we are a part work, have created a mess.” – David Suzuki
14. “As a woman leader, I thought I brought a different kind of leadership. I was interested in women’s issues, in bringing down the population growth rate… as a woman, I entered politics with an additional dimension – that of a mother.” – Benazir Bhutto
15. “Every state has the primary duty to protect its own population from grave and sustained violations of human rights, as well as from the consequences of humanitarian crises, whether natural or man-made.” – Pope Benedict XVI