World Senior Citizens Day 2021: Image, Wishes, Quotes, Greeting, Pic! Great time for us that share with you about World Senior Citizens Day. It is the most popular Celebration Day in the World. Every People are respected by their Country Senior Citizens. On this special day, this is an organized in order to felicitate senior citizens over 80 years of age. Use this day to wish senior citizens around you and bring a sweet smile to their faces
According to Wikipedia, World Senior Citizen’s Day is celebrated on 21 August each year. The celebration took place for the first time in 1991. The day is intended to increase awareness of the factors and issues that affect older adults, such as health deterioration and elder abuse.
Are you want to Celebrate World Senior Citizens Day 2021? Don’t Worry. Here is this Content we re successfully Provide you about World Senior Citizens Day 2021 Image, Wishes, Quotes, Greetings, Pic and more. Just Reading the full Content and Collect details
World Senior Citizen’s Day: Quotes
1. “To make an elderly person happy is the noblest act a young person can ever do!” – Mehmet Murat ildan
2. “We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.” – May L. Becker
3. “Those who respect the elderly pave their own road toward success.” – Unknown
4. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” -Mark Twain
5. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – Les Brown
6. “Old age is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator.” – Confucius
7. “To know how to grow old is the masterwork of wisdom, and one of the most difficult chapters in the great art of living.” Henri Frederic Amiel
8. “Every time I think that I’m getting old, and gradually going to the grave, something else happens.” – Lillian Carter
9. “Aging is not “lost youth” but a new stage of opportunity and strength.” – Betty Friedan
10. “Old age is not a disease – it is strength and survivorship, triumph over all kinds of vicissitudes and disappointments, trials, and illnesses.” – Maggie Kuhn
11. “The good thing about being old is not being young.” – Stephen Richards
World Senior Citizen’s Day: Wishes
1. If you ever want to get the best in you while keeping apart the stress then you should be connecting with a Senior Citizen, they have this magic! Happy Senior Citizens Day.
2. Happy Senior Citizens Day to all those elders who make life a lot wiser for us. We are glad to have you with us and want you forever.
3. Age is…wisdom if one has lived one’s life properly. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
4. Don’t just count your years, make your years count. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
5. Live your life and forget your age. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
6. Having a senior citizen at home is truly essential. They can be the best guides for life due to the immense experience they hold about the various walks of life. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
7. Old places and old persons in their turn, when spirit dwells in them, have an intrinsic vitality of which youth is incapable, precisely, the balance and wisdom that come from long perspectives and broad foundations. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
8. The longer we live the more beautiful life becomes. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
9. Life teaches us many lessons, however, with the help of an elder, these lessons become a lot easier! Love elder people. Happy Senior Citizens Day!
10. Of all the period of time on earth, the best ones are spent in our grandparent’s place. Show them your love on this day and make them feel special about their aging. Happy Senior Citizens Day!