Eid-ul-Adha 2022: Messages, Wishes, and Quotes to share with loved ones! Let’s celebrate Eid ul Adha 2022. Dear Friend, Eid ul Adha is the biggest Celebration Day in the World. All the Muslim peoples are also Ready to Celebrate Happy Eid ul Adha. These Year, on the 9th of July the peoples Celebrate Eid ul Adha. May the teachings of Allah and his prophet be your companion throughout your life. May this Eid ul Adha bring peace.
Dear Friend, the special day is almost here. Eid-ul-Adha is the second most major festival celebrated by Muslims all over the world after Eid or Eid-Al-Fitr. Also known as the Feast of Sacrifice or Bakra Eid. To celebrate the special day, we have curated a list of wishes and quotes that you can share with your loved ones and let them know that you are thinking of them.
Are you Ready to Celebrate Eid-ul-Adha 2022? Don’t Worry. It’s the right Content for you to also Collect about Eid-ul-Adha 2022. Just Reading the full Content and also Collecting details
Why is Eid-ul-Adha important?
Eid al-Adha enjoys special significance because the Day of Sacrifice marks the climax of Hajj or Pilgrimage, the fifth pillar of Islam. This annual pilgrimage to Makkah and Madinah in Saudi Arabia is an obligation only for those men and women who are physically and financially able to perform it once in their lifetime.
Happy Eid Ul-Fitr Greetings 2022
- “And the men and the women who remember Allaah much with their hearts and tongues. Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward…”
- “You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you…”
- “Allah (Alone) is sufficient for us, and he is the Best Disposer of affairs…”
- “There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned…”
- “So whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord…”
- “Whether you (mankind) disclose (by good words of thanks) a good deed (done to you in the form of a favor by someone), or conceal it, or pardon an evil, … verily, Allah is Ever Oft-Pardoning, All-Powerful…”
- “You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has the best knowledge of the guided…”
- “And O my people! Ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send you (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strength to your strength, so do not turn away as Mujrimoon (criminals, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) …”
- “Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant…”
Happy Eid Mubarak Wishes in English 2022
- Wishing you a marvelous Eid that will bring you blessings, new opportunities, and all the happiness in the world. May you look as beautiful as a rose as you celebrate this special occasion. Happy Eid Mubarak 2022…”
- “On the occasion of Eid Mubarak, may you are surrounded with the blessings of Allah and the loved of your dear ones. Wishing a very Happy Eid Day Wishes Quotes to you…”
- “May Allah is always there to protect you from the obstacles and negativity and bless you with success and happiness in life. Happy Eid Mubarak 2022 Wishes to you…”
- “As the auspicious month of Ramadan ends, I extend my warm wishes to you and your loved ones. Wishing you the most cheerful and blessed Eid Day celebrations…”
Eid ul Adha Quotes 2022
1. A man has sinned enough if he neglects to feed those in need. [Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100]
2. The best charity is that given to a relative who does not like you. [Fiqh-us-Sunnah:V3N100]
3. O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace [Islam]. Do not follow in the footsteps of Satan. He is an outright enemy to you. (Koran: 2, 208)
4. The taking of one innocent life is like taking all of mankind… and the saving of one life is like saving all of mankind. (Koran, 5:33)
5. I put my trust in Allah, my Lord and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily, my Lord is on the straight path [the truth]. (Koran 11:55-56)
6. Do good deeds properly, sincerely and moderately and know that your deeds will not make you enter Paradise, and that the most beloved deed to Allah’s is the most regular and constant even though it were little. [Prophet Muhammad (s) as narrated by A’isha (ra) in Sahih Bukhari, vol. 8, hadith 471]
7. Whoever desires to meet his Lord, he should do good deeds and not associate anyone in the worship of his Lord. (Koran – 18:110)
8. If they seek peace, then seek you peace. And trust in God for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. – [Quran 8:61]
9. You will not attain righteousness till you spend in charity of the things you love.” [The The Qur’an, Chapter 3, verse 92]
10. He is the One God; the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Glorifying Him is everything