Happy Armed Forces Day 2023 Messages! Let’s you Collect about Armed Forces Day 2023. Today we are Ready to share with you about National Armed Forces Day. It is the most popular Celebration Day in the United States. A large number of United States people are also ready to Celebrate National Armed Forces Day. Armed Forces Day is celebrated on the third Saturday in May and is the proper day to honor the men and women currently serving.
Armed Forces Day on the third Saturday in May pays tribute to the military personnel serving in the United States Armed Forces. Armed Forces Day is a chance to show your support for the men and women who make up the Armed Forces community.
Are you Ready to Celebrate National Armed Forces Day 2023? Don’t worry. It’s the Right Content for you to also Collect about National Armed Forces Day 2023 Messages, Images, Wishes, Greetings, Pic. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect details
What is the meaning of Armed Forces Day?
Armed Forces Day is the day to honor all who currently serve and all who have served, both active and former, in the reserves, National Guard, or on active duty.
Armed Forces Day 2023 Quotes
11. “No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.” — General Douglas MacArthur
12. “My heroes are those who risk their lives every day to protect our world and make it a better place—police, firefighters, and members of our armed forces.” — Sidney Sheldon
13. “The soldier’s heart, the soldier’s spirit, the soldier’s soul, are everything.” — General George C. Marshall
14. “True patriotism isn’t cheap. It’s about taking on a fair share of the burden of keeping America going.” — Robert Reich
15. “Bravery is being the only one who knows you’re afraid.” — Colonel David Hackworth
16. “I consider it an indispensable duty to close this last solemn act of my official life by commending the interests of our dearest country to the protection of Almighty God and those who have the superintendence of them into his Holy keeping.” — General George Washington
17. “The soldier is the Army. No army is better than its soldiers. The soldier is also a citizen. In fact, the highest obligation and privilege of citizenship is that of bearing arms for one’s country.” — General George S. Patton
18. “No man is a man until he has been a soldier.” — Louis de Bernières
19. “America is hope. It is compassion. This is excellence. It is valor.” — Paul Tsongas
20. “Soldiers, when committed to a task, can’t compromise. It’s unrelenting devotion to the standards of duty and courage, absolute loyalty to others, not letting the task go until it’s been done.” — John Keegan
21. “We must never forget why we have and why we need our military. Our armed forces exist solely to ensure our nation is safe so that each and every one of us can sleep soundly at night, knowing we have ‘guardians at the gate.’” — Lt. Colonel Allen West
22. “Word to the Nation: Guard zealously your right to serve in the armed forces, for without them, there will be no other rights to guard.” — President John F. Kennedy
23. “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.” — President Thomas Jefferson
24. “A person cannot be a Marine without honor.” — General Carl Epting Mundy, Jr.
25. “Discipline is the soul of an army. It makes small numbers formidable; procures success to the weak and esteem to all.” — General George Washington
26. “The brave die never, though they sleep in dust: Their courage nerves a thousand living men.” — Minot J. Savage
27. “America without her soldiers would be like God without His angels.” — Claudia Pemberton
28. “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams
29. “The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it.” — General Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
30. “This will remain the land of the free so long as it is the home of the brave.” — Elmer Davis
Happy Armed Forces Day Thank you Messages
There are no words in which we can thank the army which is our strongest shield from the toughest of the enemies. Warm wishes on Armed Forces Day.
Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our soldiers. We take this day as an opportunity to thank you for being there for us each and every day.
For them there is no festival or feast. For them there is no party or celebration because they have the most important to duty to fulfil. Salute to our soldiers.
Happy Armed Forces Day to our army who has always stood for the nation in the toughest of the times. We thank you all.
We are safe and happy in our homes because you are out there, facing the harshest conditions to save the country. Happy Armed Forces Day.
Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men and women. You have no words to express our gratitude to the men who keep us safe.
We bow to your fearless spirit. We bow to your nationalism. you are the real heroes. Happy Armed Forces Day.
It is the strength and courage of our armed forces that makes us strong as a country. Wishing a very Happy Armed Forces Day to our army men.
A big thank you to our army men and women. We know that you are there so we have nothing to worry.
You are on the borders and that’s why we are safe at home. You are fighting and that’s why we can feast. We are thankful to you. Happy Armed Forces Day.