Juneteenth 2022: wishes, Images, Quotes, Greetings, Pic! Hello Friend, Are you Ready to Celebrate Juneteenth. Don’t Worry. In this Content, we share with you all the information on Juneteenth 2022. The Peoples Juneteenth is as known as Freedom Day, Jubilee Day, Liberation Day, and Emancipation Day. This Year, 19th June peoples are successfully Celebrate Juneteenth.
Juneteenth is a holiday celebrating the emancipation of those who had been enslaved in the United States. The easiest way to wish someone a Happy Juneteenth is by messaging them and wishing them a fulfilled day. Here this Content we are Juneteenth 2022 wishes, Quotes, Greeting, Image, Pic and more.
According to Wikipedia, Juneteenth is a holiday celebrating the emancipation of those who had been enslaved in the United States. Originating in Galveston, Texas, it is now celebrated annually on June 19 throughout the United States, with increasing official recognition.
What is Juneteenth?
On June 19, 1865, enslaved African-Americans in Galveston, Texas, were told they were free. A century and a half later, people in cities Celebrate Juneteenth.
- Juneteenth is celebrated on 19th June every year all over the United States.
- The day is also known as Freedom Day, Jubilee Day, Emancipation Day, and Liberation Day.
- It started to celebrate from 1965 on 19th June in some places and from later in some other places.
- African Americans in other states also started to celebrate the day as well within a few years.
- The celebrations have continued all over the United States into the 21st century.
- It becomes a state holiday in Texas in 1980.
You May Also Read:
1. “Words of Emancipation didn’t arrive until the middle of June so they called it Juneteenth. So that was it, the night of Juneteenth celebration, his mind went on. The celebration of a gaudy illusion.” ―
2. “Anytime anyone is enslaved, or in any way deprived of his liberty, if that person is a human being, as far as I am concerned he is justified to resort to whatever methods necessary to bring about his liberty again.” — Malcolm X
3. “We all require and want respect, man or woman, Black or white. It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
4. “If the cruelties of slavery could not stop us, the opposition we now face will surely fail. Because the goal of America is freedom, abused and scorned tho’ we may be, our destiny is tied up with America’s destiny.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Every year we must remind successive generations that this event triggered a series of events that one by one defines the challenges and responsibilities of successive generations. That’s why we need this holiday.” — Al Edwards
6. “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” — Desmond Tutu
7. “I swear to the Lord I still can’t see why democracy means everybody but me.” — Langston Hughes
8. “Struggle is a never-ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.”- Coretta Scott King, human rights activist and leader