Juneteenth 2023 Wishes! Today we are Explaining to you about Juneteenth 2023. This is the Biggest Celebration Day in the United States. A large number of USA People are Celebrating Juneteenth. These Year, 19th of June people are Celebrating Juneteenth 2023. Juneteenth is the oldest-known celebration marking the end of slavery in the United States, first recognized by the state of Texas.
It is also known as “Independence Day”, “June National Independence Day”, or “Liberation Day”. According to Wikipedia, Juneteenth is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the emancipation of enslaved African Americans. Deriving its name from combining June and nineteenth, it is celebrated on the anniversary of the order by Major General Gordon Granger proclaiming freedom for enslaved people in Texas on June 19, 1865.
Are you want to celebrate Happy Juneteenth 2023? Don’t worry. This is the Right Content here we are Providing Juneteenth Wishes, Messages & Quotes. Just Reading the full Content and also Collect Details
Is Juneteenth a national?
One of my proudest actions as President has been signing the bipartisan law establishing Juneteenth as the first new Federal holiday since the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday nearly four decades ago.
Juneteenth Quotes 2023:
- “We have simply got to make people aware that none of us are free until we’re all free, and we aren’t free yet.” — Opal Lee
- “Out of the mountain of despair, a stone of hope.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “We are fighting for a different world, and we are building new muscles to do so.” ― Alicia Garza, “The Purpose of Power: How We Come Together When We Fall Apart”
- “I always tell young people to hold on to their dreams. And sometimes you have to stand up for what you think is right even if you have to stand alone.” — Claudette Colvin
- “Black liberation has never just been about Black people. It’s been about a fight for our humanity, for our dignity.” — Patrisse Cullors
- “The pursuit of justice is all I have ever known.” — Harry Belafonte
- “You may shoot my with your words / You may cut me with your eyes / You may kill me with your hatefulness / But still, like air, I’ll rise.” — Maya Angelou, “Still I Rise”
- “I got to fight on till I leave here, and I hope I leave some footprints.” — Mattie Jones
- “I don’t measure America by its achievement but by its potential.” — Shirley Chisholm
- “Whether we are born here or seek refuge here, there’s a place for us all. We must remember it’s not my America or your America. It’s our America.” — Michelle Obama
Juneteenth Wishes 2023
1). Achievements and accomplishments don’t have a colour….. They just depend upon the talent, hard work and dedication of a person….. Sending you best wishes on Juneteenth Day and wishing you freedom from slavery!!!!
2). God made us all equal….. But humans created differences which have been the cause of many problems….. Celebrations of Juneteenth are a reminder of victory of equality over slavery….. Wishing you a very Happy Freedom Day.
3). The best and the only way to fight racism is with solidarity….. Let us put an end to all the discrimination by standing tall against the differences created by weak minds…. A very Happy Juneteenth to you.
4). When you will open your eyes, you will see the colours but when you will open your mind, you will see all the colours disappear….. Let’s celebrate Juneteenth Independence Day by letting all the colours disappear and just hearts remain.
5). The smart way to fight racism is to understand that the world is full of colours and to accept them is the best thing to do….. Sending my love and lots of warm wishes on Freedom Day…. Have a wonderful day ahead!!!!
6). Racism is like a disease….. a mental disease…. Which is a mental pigmentation…. Killing it is the best solution to this issue….. Let’s fight this social issue and make a happy world…. Best wishes to you and your loved ones on Juneteenth.
7). There is just one place where separating colours is the logical thing and that is laundry, let’s not do that with people…. Just love them all….. Sending the best of my wishes on Juneteenth to you my dear.
8). There will only be growth and prosperity, happiness and joy if we will world with colours but with their awesomeness and then there will be no difference….. Best wishes to you on the occasion of Juneteenth Day.
9). Freedom day is about setting our minds free from thoughts and things that hold us back from becoming successful in life….. Let us embrace the difference in colours of our skins and celebrate our differences with respect and happiness…. Happy Juneteenth to you.
10). No one learns to hate others by birth…. No one is born with discrimination against colours…. They learn it here….. Let us not teach our coming generations the things that divide us but teach them things that unite us….. Warm wishes to you on Juneteenth.